Hello everyone! It is the first of September and that means (to me at least) ITS FALL!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed the nice weather but I am so excited for the crisp Colorado air and the changing of leaves. We are continuing the fall September series today with a little fun. Don’t forget if you haven’t already to go check out my September Savings Challenge to join in the fun and save a little moolah before the holiday season. Don’t forget to go and find me on social media Pinterest , Twitter ,Bloglovin and Instagram to keep up with us and don’t forget to subscribe and like your favorite posts so I know what to keep writing about.
- Go Exploring: hiking, nature walk, for a drive get out and enjoy the crisp air and colorful leaves
- DIY your own Fall décor
- Go to a Pumpkin patch or harvest festival
- Make a batch of cookies or maybe a peach pie (YUM)
- Visit your local farmers market
- Create a go to fall meal using in season ingredients, maybe from the farmers market!
- Make a hot cup of ; tea, coffee, cocoa and enjoy it outside
- Enjoy a day in with your partner, or kiddos
- Make a big pot of your favorite chili or soup
- Bake fresh homemade bread
Hope you all enjoyed and let me know if you take on any of these fun Fall filled activities. I also wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for following along on our little journey! Don’t forget to look forward to the rest of the September series!!!